- 1 pepper (yellow, orange, red or green)
- 1 zucchini (green or yellow)
- 1 c. red onions
- 2 c. carrots peeled & sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- In a large iron skillet or iron wok, add onions and olive oil.
- Cover with lid and steam on low for a few minutes.
- Next, add carrots and steam for approximately 5 minutes and then add remaining vegetables.
- Cook all veggies for about 5-10 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking.
- Squirt with Braggs Liquid Amino Acid to taste.
- Then, add salt and pepper to taste.
Note*: you can also use spicy peppers such as Serrano Chiles or jalapenos instead.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!