- 2 cups diced tomato
- 1 cup green tomato or orange
- cup ½diced green bell pepper
- cup ¼chopped purple onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove minced garlic
- tsp ¼salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh limejuice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Warm salsa: Combine all ingredients (except lime juice and olive oil) and sauté over medium heat for just a few minutes.
- Drain juices, pour veggies into bowl.
- Add limejuice and olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients.
Cold salsa: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Serve room temp or cold. Serve with eggs, potatoes, on top of chicken, fish, or mix in with rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!