Top 10 Reasons To Take Antibiotics
1. It helps my doctor feel like he’s actually doing something for me.
2. My MD gives them away like candy and I have a sweet tooth.
3. Being gassy and bloated helps to hold my pants up.
4. I’d like to have a weak immune system for the rest of my life.
5. Antibiotic resistance is one of the top the three threats to human health on the planet and I want it to be #1.
6. It’s the new Russian roulette.
7. I need to gain some weight.
8. I’m feeling out of touch with my local ER.
9. Having the runs will make me move faster.
10. I don’t want to live forever.