Top 10 Reasons To Take Antibiotics
1. It helps my doctor feel like he’s actually doing something for me.
2. My MD gives them away like candy and I have a sweet tooth.
3. Being gassy and bloated helps to hold my pants up.
4. I’d like to have a weak immune system for the rest of my life.
5. Antibiotic resistance is one of the top 3 threats to human health on the planet and I want it to be #1.
6. It’s the new Russian roulette.
7. I need to gain some weight.
8. I’m feeling out of touch with my local ER.
9. Having the runs will make me move faster.
10. I don’t want to live forever.
Dr. Jeffrey S. McCombs, DC, is founder of the McCombs Center for Health, the Candida Plan, the Candida Library, and author of Lifeforce, The Everything Candida Book, and The Everything Guide to Autoimmune Diets. Check out our podcast, Candida Diet Tips Recipes, and Insights on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music and Alexa Flash Briefings. Phone: 98880 236-7780.
Follow us on: