- We will process and ship your order within 1-2 business days.
- We cannot make further changes to your order after the 9:00 am Pacific processing time.
- We will notify you of any back ordered items in your order, and an estimated date those items will ship.
- Please allow for the appropriate number of shipping days based on the shipping method you selected.
- If you purchase in-stock items and items listed on backorder in the same order, the available items will ship within 1-2 business days, and the remaining items will ship within 1-2 business days from their arrival to our warehouse.
- Orders of $200 and above require Signature Confirmation when shipped by the U.S. Postal Service.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to sign for their package at the delivery location provided in your order.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a Delivery Notice at your door, and attempt re-delivery three times before returning your package to us.
- If you have received a Delivery Notice, you may pick up your package at your carrier’s local facility. Call the number on the delivery notice. ID is required.
- The McCombs Center For Health is exempt of any and all responsibility for any arrangements you may make directly with the carrier, or any changes you may introduce to the delivery address while the package is in transit.
- Any stolen, damaged or lost packages under these circumstances will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The McCombs Center For Health is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items requiring signature confirmation that are delivered to a special designated location other than the shipping address displayed on the order, or packages that are signed for by someone other than the addressee. Such locations include but are not limited to: front door, back door, next door neighbor, building manager, etc.
- For safety and security reasons, all deliveries are subject to the driver’s discretion.
- You may return any unopened item for a refund within 30 days of the invoice date, with the following exceptions:
- No returns on the book “Lifeforce: A Dynamic Plan For Health, Vitality & Weight-Loss”.
- No refunds on the supplement “Vital Flora”. In order to guarantee its potency and effectiveness, we take measures to ship and store this product under optimal conditions. We do not accept returns for “Flora Prime” as part of ensuring maximum quality for all of our customers. Please be sure to refrigerate “Vital Flora” upon arrival.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- There is a re-stocking fee of 10% of the retail price on all returned bottles.
- This return policy applies to refused and unclaimed packages.
HOW TO REQUEST A REFUND
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 1-888-236-7780) with your return information:
- Your order number
- The items you plan on returning
- A small note about why you are returning these items (we really do care and appreciate your feedback.)
- How you would like your return to be issued: directly to your card, store credit, or an exchange.
- Our team will review your note, and send you a shipping address where you may return your items.
- When you send your return please include a copy of your receipt and clearly print the word “RETURN” on it.
- Please choose a shipping method that includes a tracking number for your return.
- There are no refunds on any products shipped outside of the United States. All international orders are the full responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for any delays or retained packages caused by customs, duty fees or other international limitations.
- All custom taxes and fees will be paid by the recipient.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of and inform us of any shipping regulations in your country which may affect the delivery of your order.
- For more information you can email us at email@example.com
The McCombs Center For Health will never ask you for personal information by email. Please do not send personal information, such as credit card numbers, by email. We can not be responsible for information that is given to us in this manner.
1) What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you set up an account on our Web site or purchase an item from our Web site, we collect personal information provided by you that may include your: (i) first and last name; (ii) billing address; (iii) shipping address; (iv) other shipping addresses; (v) email address; (vi) phone number; (vii) credit card account number; (viii) items purchased from us; and (ix) browsing, buying and selling patterns. We may use your email address and phone number to communicate with you about your order and its status.
Any personal information submitted to MCFH will be stored in a secure environment that is designed to prevent misuse.
If you sign up for our email newsletter, you will receive periodic mailings from us with information of interest about services at the McCombs Center For Health. Each communication will contain clear options for changing how or whether you receive further communications.
MCFH does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13.
2) Do You Share My Personal Information?
No. The McCombs Center For Health does not sell, exchange, or distribute information collected on its Web site to any third parties.
3) What About “Cookies”?
Cookies are electronic identifiers that the Web site transfers to your computer’s hard drive via your Web browser. These identifiers enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide the appropriate features for your visit. Most common browsers are pre-set to accept cookies.
Cookies are required in order to fully utilize Dr. McCombs Candida Plan Web site, and its online store. Please make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser before using the Web site. To learn more about enabling cookies, please visit: http://www.google.com/cookies.html
4) Protection of the McCombs Center For Health
We will release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with local, state, or federal law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of MCFH, our Web site visitors, our affiliates, employees, or others.
By using this website, you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions above.