STEAK WITH ROSEMARY AND TOMATOES
- 6 plum tomatoes halved
- 12 garlic cloves halved
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 4 steaks 1-inch thick
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Heat oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic and olive oil in small ovenproof casserole, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 1-1/2 hours.
- Rub steaks with rosemary, 1 Tbsp. pepper and kosher salt about 10 minutes before cooking.
- Cook steaks until desired doneness and serve with warm tomatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!