SPINACH WITH CRISPY SHALLOTS
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 large shallots sliced thin
- Salt pepper
- 1 10- oz. package fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in skillet until hot.
- Add shallots and cook on medium high heat until crisp, stirring often, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Sauté spinach in skillet until wilted. You may need to add more oil.
- Add 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, stir.
- Drain spinach.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crispy shallots on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!