SOUTH AMERICAN CHILI
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. onions
- 2 c. chopped red bell peppers
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 14-1/2 oz. can beef broth
- 1 c. frozen peas
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, bell peppers and garlic, sauté 5 minutes.
- Add beef, cumin and cayenne pepper, sauté until beef is brown, breaking up beef with back of fork, about 8 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, broth, peas, and capers.
- Simmer until chili is thick, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!