Scrambled Egg Whites and Avocado Bowl
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for cooking eggs)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for cooking rice)
- 1 tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminoacids
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a small pan cook egg whites scrambled and set aside.
- In another pan, heat up olive oil and add brown rice. Stir for 2-3 minutes or until rice is hot. Next, add cayenne pepper and eggs and mix them all together. Then, add Braggs and stir it through. Put cooked food in a bowl. Lastly, add diced tomatoes and avocado on top with salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!