RIB ROAST MARINADE
- 1 standing rib roast of beef
- 1 leaves Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- In a small bowl stir together seasoning.
- Put rib roast, rib side down, in a roasting pan, rub with olive oil and then rub seasoning mixture on the top and sides.
- Roast beef in lower third of the oven for 20 minutes at 475 degrees.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and roast until thermometer registers 130.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!