The healing essential oils of Geranium and Chamomile helps heal, stop oozing, stops dry itchy and scaly skin area.
Tamanu oil contains lipids, calophyllic acid and a natural anti-inflammatory chemical called calophylloide. Individual constituents have anti inflammatory, anti viral and anti bacterial properties.
Geranium is a popular skin therapy that reduces inflammation and infection of wounds, eczema, acne, burns, and it is used for the healing and prevention of herpes (vagina, chicken pox, and shingles). It balances all complexion types and is said to delay wrinkles.
Chamomile is ideal on all complexion types, seborrhea, including sensitive, puffy or inflamed conditions. It is also alleviates or heals allergies (dermatitis), boils, rashes, and enlarged capillaries.
- Used for psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, seborrhea, eases weeping and bleeding red infected area, chicken pox, herpes, itchy skin, skin patches, shingles, HPV, virus related skin diseases, cradle cap, and more.
- Seabuckthorn seed oil contains omega 3 and omega 6 in a perfect one to one ratio. The relationship of equivalence between the two omegas is critical because they self-check each other in a delicate balance to regulate thousands of metabolic functions through prostaglandin pathways. Nearly every biologic function is somehow interconnected with the delicate balance between omega 6 and omega 3. (prostaglandins are directly implicated in many inflammatory responses)
- Is a nerve and vascular conditioner, and an anti-irritant
- Is an anti-microbial (bacteria, yeast, fungus, other microbes)
- Performs many of the same functions as prescribed steroids, but without the same side-effects
- Conditions the skin in many ways; it helps by healing micro-tears in the skin, thinning out thick, coarse areas and constricting pores, as well as softening and healing scars beyond what is possible with any other non-surgical treatment
- Quercetin, a flavonoid present in seabuckthorn berries and leaves, is an antihistamine. The damaging effects of inflammation are recognized as part of the cycle of many skin conditions
- Seabuckthorn tea contains natural salicyns. The salicyns are natural anti-inflammatory and anti- keratolytics, soothing inflammation and breaking down thickened tissues
- A potent free radical scavenger, seabuckthorns anti-aging properties may slow down cell death, resulting in less skin thickening and shedding that contributes to eruptions
All Natural Ingredients: Aqua, certified organic herbal extracts of Arctium Lappa Extract (burdock), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (comfrey), Salix alba extrac (white willow), and Berberis Aquifolium (oregon grape root), organic raw un-refined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, plant emulsifier, certified organic extra virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, certified organic Aloe Barbadensis, certified organic CO2 extract of Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract (Sea Buckthorn), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, zinc, cold pressed Tamanu oil, a proprietary blend of pure un-diluted essential oils of Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, colloidal oatmeal, food grade citric acid, potassium sorbate, and phenoxyethanol (paraben | formaldehyde | alcohol-free).
May contain black specks that are sedimentation from colloidal oatmeal.
3 ounce jar.