What are amino acids?
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and are vital to understanding the Kreb Cycle. They are individual crystalline molecules that make up protein, similar to the way letters make up the alphabet. There are 20 basic amino acids that produce over 1600 substances in the body. They make up 3/4ths of the body’s solid material, and are found in muscle tissue, organs, blood and skin. Amino acids also make hormones, enzymes, and vitamins, and are essential for a healthy immune system and proper neurological functions. It is necessary to replace amino acids constantly to nourish the body, and repair and regenerate tissue.
Amino acids are generally ingested in the food we eat, however, because of processed foods, inadequate diets, and food restrictive programs, proper balance is rarely achieved and supplementation is advisable. Especially during illness, trauma, surgery and stress more amino acids are required than can be obtained by food alone.
ALL-BASIC-PLUS is the recommended choice to help insure optimum balance and provide basic amino acid requirements.
- RECOMMENDED FOR STRESS RELATED AMINO ACID IMBALANCES: Periods of ILLNESS, INJURY AND STRESS when additional amino acids are required by the body for tissue and cell growth and repair
- Helping to stimulate the immune system
- Assisting in reversing negative nitrogen balance
- Prior to and after surgical procedures
- Providing a balanced nutritional program, especially for restricted food programs including food allergies
Contains no animal, milk or soy products.
Directions: 4 Capsules 30 minutes before meals with a full glass of water. Do not take with milk or hot fluids.
Dr. McCombs suggests taking All Basic Plus Advanced Amino Acid Formula if you are a vegetarian or vegan doing the Candida Plan. Vegetarians and vegans, take 4 capsules two times per day with meals from Week 1-16 of Dr. McCombs’ Candida Plan.
Each bottle contains 200 capsules. Each bottle will last you 25 days if you take 4 capsules twice a day as recommended.