Perfect Brown Rice Recipe
Perfectly cooked brown rice every single time.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Put water to boil.
- Put rice and olive oil in a cooking pod at medium heat.
- Mix until rice is mildly golden.
- Add boiling water to rice and oil.
- Wait until boiling resumes and then reduce heat to a minimum.
- Put lid on and cook for 50 minutes.
Rule of thumb for cooking brown rice: add 1.5 cup of water for every 1 cup of rice. If you soak your rice overnight then add .5 cup of water for every 1 cup of rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!