- 1 lb package organic grass-fed burger or store bought
- ½ c. chopped red onion
- 1 finely chopped pepper (red yellow, orange or green)*
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix veggies and beef and make 4 medium-sized patties or 3 large patties.
- Place patties on iron skillet on low heat.
- Add 2-3 squirts of Braggs and then place a lid on skillet.
- Steam thoroughly.
- Patties will be ready in 15-20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!