MUSTARD GLAZE FOR LAMB
- 1 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 slice in.ginger root minced
- 1 tsp. crushed dried rosemary or 2 Tbsp. fresh
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- Lamb shoulder leg of lamb or lamb chops
- Combine mustard, Bragg’s, garlic, ginger, and rosemary.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- With brush, coat lamb thickly and evenly and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Roast lamb in oven on rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!