HAMBURGER OR GROUND TURKEY HASH
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb. hamburger or ground turkey
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in skillet and sauté onion until soft, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Brown meat until it loses its pink color, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add onion and salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the 3 eggs together.
- Pour the eggs into the center of the pan and cook slightly before mixing with the rest of the hash.
- Continue cooking until eggs are done to desire.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!