- 2 medium sized avocados peeled and diced
- 1 c. diced plum tomatoes about 2 medium tomatoes
- ½ c. finely chopped onion about one medium onion
- ½ c. cilantro finely chopped about ½ of a bunch
- 1 Tbsp Chiles Serranos finely chopped 3 Chiles Serranos or 1 jalapeño
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- oz ½fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl mix together the tomato, onion, lime juice, cilantro and Serranos Chiles.
- Add the diced avocado and mix together with the olive oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for approximately one hour for the flavors to marry.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!