Green Herb Sauce (for baked potatoes, salmon, eggs)
- 2 lemons
- 5 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Grate zest from both lemons. Halve and squeeze juice from them. Add garlic to lemon juice and zest. Stir in chopped cilantro, basil and parsley. Add the olive oil, stirring until blended. Add salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!