FRESH TUNA WITH WATERCRESS SALAD
- 5 Tbsp. Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids
- 1/4 leaves c. fresh cilantro packed
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise (use homemade with lemon it can’t have
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 piece one-inchpeeled fresh ginger chopped
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 bunches watercress stems trimmed
- 1 bunch radishes trimmed, sliced (optional)
- Blend first 7 ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 cup sauce into glass pie plate, add fish and turn to coat, 15 minutes per side.
- Reserve remaining sauce.
- Drain marinade from fish into heavy medium skillet.
- Cook over high heat until liquid starts to boil.
- Add fish and cook to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Combine watercress and radishes in bowl, arrange fish slices over it, sprinkle with sesame seeds and reserved marinade.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!