- 2 lbs. snapper trout, or flounder fillets
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- dash pepper
- 4 Tbsp. citrus juice (lemon lime, grapefruit or any combo)
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids
- Place fish in oiled baking pan.
- Slash fish in several places and inset onion slices.
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, citrus juice and Bragg’s.
- Spread over fish and baste during cooking.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
You can substitute 4 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate for citrus after adding it back to diet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!