- 1/4 c. Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- dash of red cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 broiler chickens
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Clean chicken, remove as much skin as possible, and split chicken open to lie flat on roasting pan.
- Spread marinade on both sides of chicken, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours and up to one day.
- Bake chicken at 375 degrees until done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!