CARIBBEAN CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE SALS
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1-1/2 c. diced fresh pineapple
- 3 Tbsp. red onion chopped fine
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper minced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro leaves chopped
- Puree all ingredients for chicken marinade and put in plastic Ziploc bag with chicken.
- Grill and serve at room temperature or warm.
- Combine all salsa ingredients except cilantro together and refrigerate up to one day.
- Add cilantro before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!