- It safely neutralizes fungal candida and converts it back to its harmless yeast form.
- Other anti-fungal medications, such as nystatin and nizoral tend to be toxic to the liver and can be taken safely only for a limited period of time.
- It works synergistically with the body and unlike other anti-candida products it has never produced harmful side effects.
- Its primary ingredient is undecenoic acid, which is derived from castor bean oil; it is added to a base of extra virgin olive oil.
Key element to the first phase of the Candida Plan: Neutralize
- Taken on weeks 1-8
- 5 capsules 3 x a day
- Best if taken at least 20 minutes away from food or other supplements
- You’ll need a total of 4 bottles to complete the plan