Keep The Bowels Moving
It is important to keep the bowels moving. Normal bowel movements should be 3-4 times per day, or approximately one bowel movement for every meal you eat. If you find that your bowel movements are slow, Dr. McCombs suggest the following options:
- Take ConcenTrace Trace Minerals which is available in our online store and in major health foods stores such as Whole Foods.
- Click here for Instructions For Taking Trace Minerals.
- Trace Minerals work to increase bowel movements by pulling excess water into the colon. It’s a very gentle way to increase bowel movements that does not use fiber, which may create tiny cuts in the digestive tract.
- Take an herbal colon cleanser, such as The Colon Program.
- Take Magnesium, such as Natural Calm Magnesium.
- Take psyllium husk capsules, which are available in any health food store. Some people find psyllium husks add bulk, but do not increase the number of bowel movements.
Tip: Choose the method that works best for you. Remember that keeping the bowels moving regularly (ideally 3-4 times per day, or a minimum of 2-3 times per day) is an important component of the Candida Plan.