During Dr. McCombs’ Candida Plan you can eat from the “Yes Foods” and you need to avoid the “No Foods”. Starting from Week 9 on the plan, you can start adding back-in certain foods; however, our recommendation is to add in only those foods that work for your body.
If you are eating foods that do not work well with your body you are likely to experience: bloating, flatulence, fatigue, headaches, skin eruptions, and other symptoms.
Keys to Success
- The best way to approach “Dr. McCombs’ Candida Plan” is by preparing large portions of meals in advance.
- Keep the appropriate foods and snacks handy.
- Remember our motto is “If in doubt, don’t eat it.”
- You will experience a great increase in health and vitality if you follow “Dr. McCombs’ Candida Plan” as it is outlined.
|Yes Foods||No Foods|
|Anything not on the “Yes” list is not on the plan. This includes all sugars (malts, honey, syrups, alcohol, etc.) and canned and/or processed foods.
Adding Foods Back: When and What
|Week #||Candida Plan Reintroducing Foods||Reminder!|
|Follow Yes & No foods list||Sweat!|
|You may add back in: dried fruit, juices, soy sauce, vinegar, legumes, tofu, nuts, and popcorn||Sweat!|
|You may add back in: Grains||Sweat!|
|You may add back in: Pasta, bread, chips, crackers, etc.||Sweat!|
|You may add back in: Sugars||Sweat!|
|You may add back in: Dairy||Sweat!|
|It may be necessary to delay adding any foods that your body is sensitive to for a few additional weeks. Listen to your body.|
Dr. McCombs Anti-Candida Diet Plan is a tried-and-tested eating plan that eliminates factors that have been promoting growth of fungus, bad bacteria and mucous.
The “Yes Foods” on Dr. McCombs’ Candida Plan are:
- All meats (except pork)
- Fruits (except oranges) Why is fruit okay? (link to FAQ)
- Brown rice (short or long grain)
- Brown rice cakes (plain)
- Brown rice cereal (hot)
- Tea, Coffee
- Recommended oils for cooking or seasoning: cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, coconut, apricot or almond oils (most other oils are toxic to the body.)
- Seasonings include: Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids, salt, pepper, lemon, etc. (as long as there are no sugars, yeast, or anything not on the plan.)
- We recommend naturally raised and organic foods