- 3 medium beets peeled and chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 medium sized onion chopped
- 2 large potatoes diced or cubed
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth salt-free
- 1 tbsp ginger fresh grated (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- Bragg's Liquid Aminoacids (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil, and then add onions and garlic (and ginger if you’re using it). Sauté until lightly browned. Add carrots and celery and let the mixture cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add the beets and potatoes and cook for 5 more minutes. Add the chicken (or vegetable) stock and bring to a simmer. Add the Bragg’s and pepper to taste and simmer for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!